Introducing our E-Safety Monitors!
Our aim is to help the whole school stay safe online. We look forward to finding out more about e-safety and sharing advice and tips so that we can all enjoy our time online.
Keep checking back to our page to see the work we have been doing in spreading the e-safety message around school.
Safer Internet Day 2018 – Tuesday 6th February
The E-Safety Monitors did a super job delivering an assembly for Safer Internet Day. They informed the whole of KS1 and KS2 on the the 2018 message: “Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you” and got all the children thinking about how they should behave and treat others online.
Our Code of Conduct for Staying Safe Online – March
The E-Safety Monitors worked together to create a code of conduct to help others to stay safe online. Follow these useful rules to keep yourself safe:
Our E-Safety Rules
- Never share your passwords and personal information online.
- Don’t speak to strangers or meet people from online.
- Think about what you’re saying online – be polite!
- Think carefully before posting pictures and videos – do you have permission?
- If you are worried about something online, tell a trusted adult.