Nursery Sports Morning – Fingers Crossed

Nursery parents
The weather forecast for tomorrow looks unfavourable for our sports morning. We will make a decision tomorrow morning after we have checked the field and the forecast and let you know on FB. The children can still come into school in their shorts, t-shirts and trainers as stated on the Summer term information letter. If we have to cancel tomorrow, we will try for Friday after celebration assembly.
Fingers crossed for dry weather.