“Where Children Grow and Flourish, Cradled by Christian Values.”
We strive to ensure Bournebrook is a place where:
- Happy children enjoy coming to school
- Christian values guide us
- Everyone has pride in what they do
- High standards and excellence are achieved through an engaging and challenging curriculum
- The individual gifts and talents of all are recognised and nurtured
- There are positive relationships throughout the whole community and everyone is treated with respect
- Everyone feels safe all of the time
Click here to see The Bournebrook Way, our code for everyone and every day.
Bournebrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all our staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment.