Bournebrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all our staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment.
CHILDREN – If you feel unsafe at home, or are worried about the safety of a friend, call Mrs Patchett on 07787261064 or ring Childline 08001111.
Adults – If you have cause to be concerned about the welfare of any of our children during the Coronavirus closure, please call the school mobile on 07787 261 064. Please do not call this number for other school issues. Any other enquiries (including arranging for qualifying children to be in school) can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for our latest news and updates during school closure
During the Covid 19 crisis, you may find the following useful:
- Parenting support line (from Family Information Service) 01926412412
- Educational Psychology service appointments – see attached
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/localwelfarescheme
- Bereavement support for children – www.winstonswish.org/
- Family Information Service – www.warwickshire.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies
- Domestic Abuse Helpline – www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
- Citizens Advice Service – www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Childline – 0800 1111
On behalf of the whole Bournebrook community may I welcome you to our website.
Bournebrook Church of England Primary School is a voluntary controlled school situated in the heart of Fillongley. We serve the villages of Fillongley and Corley as well as outlying areas. Our children, from Nursery to Year Six, benefit from learning in a very special, historic building on a wonderful site with playgrounds, gardens, mature trees and a large field. Our site links with that of St Mary and All Saints’ Church, with whom we nurture strong links. Staff and Governors at Bournebrook are passionate about providing the very best learning opportunities for our children and we are supported by parents who value what we do.
I hope you find our website informative. If you would like to find out more about what makes our school so very special, please feel free to arrange an appointment with me.
“Where Children Grow and Flourish, Cradled by Christian Values”